Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
communication with stakeholders on the identified data mismatch, root cause analysis;
alertness of key stakeholders about risk and consequence of internal business processes non-adherence and violation;
• Data synchronization between customer and Luxoft internal systems
• Account Data actualization in Luxoft internal systems; data reporting
• Documenting and communicating new processes and process changes;
• Managing process change.
• Reports to Operations Manager within the described responsibility area
MustFluent English, economic and/or financial education, ability to work with large volume of information, good communication skills, expert in MS Excel/Word, knowledge of Confluence JIRA.
Nice to haveVBA
- English: Upper-intermediate