Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
For our new project in Krakow we are looking for strong senior Java Full stack devs able to work on java web app using React.
Program: FRS - Finance Reporting Strategy
Reporting and Analytics program are responsible for providing and inventory of around 4000 reports to their consumers.
These cross-divisional, cross function reports have been created over time by many different teams using different tools and technologies.
This has led to a service offering which creates both a fragmented user experience to consumers (across and within business domain)
and high administration costs to maintain.
Project are looking to both rationalize and standardize the service offering user experience as they move from a paper driven manual operation to a digital self service offering.
FRS design system should be collection of reusable components, guided by clear standards, that can be assembled together to build a number of applications in a consistent way.
New project where no people are hired in Luxoft side and partially covered by another vendor + US on-shore customer team in US (New York)
• React (UI)
• Java (multithreading, micro services)
• Oracle DB (Exadata)
• Unix servers
• Shell script
Opportunities for you
To Build new team from the scratch and get an opportunity to ramp up the Analytics IT team in Poland if we prove out the strength of Luxoft candidate
- Framework we are going to use react js/html 5
- Able to work with designs and build generic components/microservices
- Design and Development of new functionalities
- Part of Architect responsibilities (improvement proposals, architectural diagrams)
- Refactoring, Unit and Integration testing
- Estimations, Investigations, Research
- Able to work and lead/guide other developers
Must- Technical background in programming
- Good communications skills and English level
- React design\development experience on real projects
- Understanding of architectural concepts and patterns for Java application design (Java8)
- Experience in a Linux/Unix-centric software development environment;
- Knowledge of the associated tools like Shell scripting (desirable).
Nice to have- Knowledge of the associated tools like Shell scripting (desirable).
- English: Advanced/Fluent