Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We will spend 2019 on refactoring application and migrating it to a new tech stack and micro service architecture.
• Closely cooperation with business, technical advisory and project requirements collections;
• Architecture and system design;
• Cooperation with Project Manager on time and project estimation;
• Monitoring and supervising quality of deliverables;
• Analyzing application defects and bug fixing
• Technical interviews
• Professional, highly analytical approach with good solving skills
• Desire in Teamwork eagerness
• At least 3 years of experience in .NET, C#;
• At least 2+ year of experience in WCF/WinForms and DI (preferable Unity);
• At least 1+ year of experience in RDBMS (preferable Oracle) from backend developer perspective
• Experienced with Java SE/EE 2+ years
• Has an in depth understanding of OOP principles;
• Familiar with Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Data Structures;
• Proven developer testing skills (unit testing)
• Good level of spoken and written English.
• Part of the work is to be performed in Java. Therefore knowledge of: Java Web Services, JDBC , JEE or willingness to work with Java and related technologies will be a strong asset.
Nice to have• Experienced with process and/or tests automation (.NET UI, Web services and in memory cache components)
• Experience in EJB and application server like Weblogic/Webshpere is a big plus
- English: Intermediate