Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Project Manager Finance
• Reconciliation of costs against budget centers
• Budget and Analytics tracking, KPI and score cards
• Run audits to analyze data integrity between financial systems and follow up on findings to resolve issues and provide proactive solutions
• Participate and provide analysis for discussions with account teams and external partners to resolve issues
• Drive improved processes
• Work with multiple stakeholders with global presence
Excellent working knowledge of Excel and ability to navigate multiple financial systems.
MustA strong candidate should have:
• Analytical skills and attention to reporting accuracy
• Ability to identify and implement process related improvements
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Pro-active and has the ability to work independently.
• 2+ years project management experience
• Ability to communicate well across business teams
• Experience working with financial systems
• Expertise in the Office suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
Nice to haveFinance or Business Degree or equivalent work experience.
- English: Native