Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The project is built around a digital voting system that enables investors to vote in real time, removing traditional deadlines for submitting votes several days ahead of a company meeting. This is not a traditional banking project but rather a startup spun out by the bank with a relatively small dev team working on it. Project stakeholders and team members are based in Kiev, Tel Aviv and London.
Tech stack: Angular 5, TypeScript, JS, CSS, HTML5, Java8, Spring, MSSQL, uDeploy, TeamCity, Unix, Cucumber
• Become a part of a small development team and own all aspects of Automation testing for the developed application
• Leverage an existing automation testing framework and continuously improve it
• Directly work with CI and deployment tools (uDeploy, TeamCity)
Must• Team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical speciality
• 2+ years of proven experience in automation testing for server-side BE applications
• Experience in the following areas and technologies: Unix, Java8, Spring, DBs and SQL, RESTful services testing, Git.
• Solid knowledge and experience with Cucumber, automation on Java, performance testing
• Experience of being a single/key automation QA in a development team: define automation approach and strategy, collaborate with developers with regards to features automation.
Nice to have• Experience with JIRA, CI and deployment tools (TeamCity, uDeploy or similar)
• Experience in automation of FE built with Angular 5, TypeScript, JS, CSS, HTML5
• Strong understanding of Agile SDLC, continuous integration, automated testing, user acceptance testing principles and processes
• Experience working in a distributed / offshore team setup is a plus
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in QA automation
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Hot RegularQA Automation Engineer ( C# )||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Regular Automation QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Intern QA Automation C#||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Senior QA Automation Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Senior QA Automation (Java)||Kiev, UA|