Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
1. Problem Definition & Strategic Approach
• Collaborate with clients to understand and communicate in-depth knowledge of a business environment, including:
o general business processes
o target audiences/customer attributes
o organizational “pain”
o marketing communications strategy
o organizational readiness for implementing connected, engaging solutions
• Work with clients to define and prioritize their business challenges, goals and opportunities. Outline strategic approach for team to achieve objectives.
• Define critical metrics and how they will be measured. Keep team focused on these critical metrics.
• Provide team and client with additional marketplace, vertical and competitive insights.
• Drive formulation of insights-based hypotheses for ways to approach a given project.
2. Customer, Culture, Technology and Context Insights
• Collaborate with client to identify, understand and communicate existing research
• Lead gap analysis to understand and recommend additional research (if needed)
• Recommend and estimate additional research, workshops, or other “add-on” activities for clients to improve product experience
• Conduct qualitative, quantitative, market scan and competitive research
• With UX, feed customer behavior insights and design insights into the team
• Establish desired behavior change goals for target archetypes
3. Experience Strategy
• In partnership with User Experience, deliver insight-based experience map for target personas and map engagement loops against business objectives.
• Establish content cadence for distribution/engagement touch points
• With UX architect, plan and lead engagement mapping exercise with clients
• Write strategic creative brief – redefine creative brief if necessary
• Plan and conduct creative briefing. Provide idea springboards (thought starters) as part of this exercise
4. Measurement Strategy and Insights
• Plan data measurement against customer business goals. Expertly analyze data and make recommendations for product improvements/refinements.
MustProven experience identifying a core insight that delivered a big idea
•Experience in a lead, client-facing role for a large customer
•Ability to present confidently and persuasively to large and small groups of executive-level clients
•Experience leading multiple forms of customer research – survey, contextual, ethnographic, analytics, as examples
•Experience crafting insight-based creative briefs driven by an empathetic understanding of user and market needs
•Demonstrated understanding of the key technical and creative elements required to build a successful digital experience
•Demonstrated ability to lead a room
•Passionate about consuming applicable business, consumer, and cultural information
•Collaborative work style, with a bias toward action
Nice to haveManagement Consulting
- English: Advanced/Fluent