Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
1. Problem Definition & Strategic Approach
• Work with Engagement Manager to understand and communicate in-depth knowledge of a client’s business environment, including general business processes, target audiences/customer attributes, organizational “pain”, marketing communications strategy, and organizational readiness for implementing connected, engaging solutions
• Work with Program Management, Engagement, and clients to define and prioritize their business challenges, goals and opportunities. Outline strategic approach for team to achieve objectives.
• Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how they will be measured.
• Provide team and client with additional marketplace, vertical and competitive insights
• Capture and share insights via User Experience Strategy Worksheet
• Drive formulation of insights-based hypotheses for ways to approach a given project
2. Customer, Business and Cultural Insight
• Identify existing research and gaps in knowledge
• Recommend and conducts qualitative, quantitative, market scan and competitive research (within reason) to prove/disprove hypotheses
• Deliver business, category and competitive insights to increase the knowledge of the team and expand the revenues of the client base
• With UX, feed customer behavior insights into personas
• Establish desired behavior change goals for target personas
3. Engaging Experience Strategy
• In partnership with User Experience lead and Engagement Manager lead, delivers insight-based experience map for target personas. Works with game design SME to map engagement loops etc against business objectives.
• In partnership with EM, establish content cadence for distribution/engagement touch points
• With UX architect, plan and lead engagement mapping exercise with clients
• Write strategic creative brief – redefine creative brief if necessary
• Plan and conduct creative briefing. Provide idea springboards (thought starters) as part of this exercise
4. Measurement Strategy and Insights
• Plan data measurement against customer business goals. Efficiently analyze data and make recommendations for product improvements/refinements.
Must• Experience in relationship building, client-facing roles
• Awareness and understanding of business strategy and digital strategy
• Experience in requirements gathering
• Experience in crafting creative briefs
• Understanding of the key technical and creative elements required to build a successful digital experience
• Ability to successfully craft and communicate your vision with clients and team members
• Strong presentation and communication skills. Must be persuasive, knowledgeable and confident – internally and externally.
• Relentless in consumption of applicable business, consumer and cultural information
• Collaborative work style
Nice to havemanagement consulting
- English: Advanced/Fluent