Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are seeking a Business Designer to design digital products, connected experiences, and new business models to drive our clients’ business objectives. Working closely with our talented designers and software developers, your business and strategy lens will be key in developing profitable and viable solutions.
As a successful Business Designer, you’ll ensure that our solutions deliver tangible business impacts by evaluating and questioning the market opportunity, competition, technologies, investments, returns, business and operating models, and risks.
You’re the perfect fit for our team if you love tackling complex problems head-on and thrive on creating structure in the face of ambiguity!
• Evaluate the viability of new business concepts through market research, data analysis, financial modeling, and risk assessment
• Develop organizational structures, business processes, implementation roadmaps, and go-to-market strategies to support the success of new business concepts
• Develop compelling pitch decks and business cases to sell ideas to clients and key stakeholders
• Design and lead research to understand market needs, test hypotheses and prototypes, and improve existing or new concepts
• Plan and facilitate client workshops to identify value propositions and envision new concepts
• Contribute to the strategic direction of Smashing Ideas and the Business Design team
• Contribute to business development and proposals, helping sell the value of business design
• Lead and drive multidisciplinary project teams
• Create templates and tools that allow repeatability and consistency as the team grows
Must• 2-4 years of experience in one of these areas: Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy and/or Finance, Business Operations, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Industrial Engineering, or similar experience
• MBA or equivalent work experience preferred
• Experience developing and launching new products, services, processes, experiences, or businesses
• Experience developing storylines for and presenting to executive-level clients
• Passionate about continuous learning and thrives in ambiguous environments
• Collaborative work style, with a bias toward action and tangible results
Nice to haveManagement Consulting
- English: Advanced/Fluent