Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Own product and services offering planning.
• Develop product and business strategy.
• Support customer engagements in collaboration with Sales.
• Client communication.
• Support sale and presale.
Must• A proven track record of leading Automotive Navigation related activities and demonstrating a clear ability to grow and develop a practice within this field.
• At least 10 years of professional experience in the Automotive Navigation domain.
• Experience in communication with executive management in Automotive companies
• Understanding of process frameworks such as Automotive SPICE.
• Familiar with agile project methodology.
• Experience motivating and working with multicultural, distributed teams.
• Resilient towards hard work and external pressure.
• Master's Degree in computer science or similar education
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active in your working style.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally.
• Fluent in English and German.
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent