Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- You are passionate about solving large-scale, real-world problems.
- Debug runtime problems and understand the interactions between systems.
- Provide level 3 support and have experience working in an on call environment
- Help build and manage a global deployment of large, rapidly growing, high-load systems.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability. Monitor system resource utilisation, trending, and capacity planning.
- Thinking strategically about uses of data and impact on business processes - and how usage interacts with system des
Must- Experience architecting and implementing Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies.
- Proven hands-on experience automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes
- Monitoring tools like Cloudwatch, Prometheus, ELK
- Track record of supporting high-performing infrastructure teams
- Autonomous vehicle, e-commerce, social media, cyber-security, or other high-scale algorithmic system experience is advantageous
Nice to have- Database performance tuning
- Relationanal and non-relational databases: Postgres, Redshift, Aurora, DynamoDB, Scylla, Cassandra
- Microservices and Docker
- Serverless and AWS Lambda
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (shell, Python, Go)
- Configuration management using CloudFormation, Ansible or similar tools
- English: Intermediate