Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
The qualified candidate will assume a Senior Front Office support position within the Murex FX Support Team on-site. In their role, the candidate will work closely with Front Office users to ensure smooth operation of the Murex platform including the full front-to-back configuration, data provided from upstream data sources and feeds to downstream data consumers. Functional deficiencies will need to be investigated to identify timely resolutions.
The selected candidate will join a a growing on-site team.
Murex; SQL; UNIX; JIRA; CRM; and possibly other common project tools
Opportunities for you
- Increase functional and technical knowledge
- Work closely with business users
- Work on a complex greenfield implementation of Murex
- Manage day-to-day assigned support tasks
- Contribute to overall solutions to meet user requirements
- 7+ years experience in Capital Markets
- 5+ years' experience with Murex
- Hands-on experience with multiple Murex modules
- Strong understanding of FX products and markets
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
Nice to have- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
- English: Advanced/Fluent