Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Also project scope includes bespoke CRM as part of integrated solution.
Whole team is located in St.Petersburg, Russia.
- Requirement specification development
- Communication with customer and other functional analysts; Development and testing teams
- Data model elaboration
- Backlog management
- Work on-site at client's St. Petersburg office
Must- Min 5 years of experience as FA
- Experience in banking / finance is a MUST
- Experience in writing low-level functional requirements for back-end and fron-end systems
- Very good communication and presentation skills, ability to provide arguments both to Business and to development team
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, responsibility
- Understanding of Agile software development processes
- Understanding of software architecture principles
- SQL and XML experience
Nice to have- Be familiar with regulatory reporting for Russian Central Bank
- Good understanding of financial products
- Experience in requirements management for CRM systems
- English: Intermediate