Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- young friendly team
- team open for new challenges
- team where everyone take part in architecture/design development
- team where all good ideas are accepted
- team which likes clean and well documented code
- team where word "refactoring" is frequently used and applied
What we are not:
- old school guys - we are not afraid of moving to new Scala version or new technologies
- the Chuck Norris team - we try to have good test coverage
- try not to say "we can't / it is impossible"
We are working on a First in Class highload platform for distributing reference data across Citi businesses. The ISG Cloud platform is a critical segment of data processing (apache storm, akka cluster, akka stream based modules, MongoDB) and distribution (REST (Spray), WebSockets, Web UI (Angular JS) with high SLA and security (OAuth2) requirements) from source to client. Our focus is to ensure that data delivery is fast, secure, and seamless providing high flexibility between disparate systems and extensive customization of data subscriptions to downstream systems.
• Work in a globally distributed team
• Create test cases and work with the QA team to ensure test
• Keep clean design, architecture and test records
• Document code and provide code samples to API users
Must• Proved scala experience 2+ year
• Overall IT experiene - 5+ years
Nice to have- Java experience - 3+ years
- Mongo DB
- Akka, Apache Storm
- Web UI
- English: Intermediate