Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Build / Release Engineer
Drives increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse at a release level. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Adds value to build and release engineering discussions.
• Make technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact
• Profile build process and identifies bottlenecks
• Demonstrate expertise in writing scripts to automate tasks. Implements Continuous Integration/Deployment build principles
• Provide expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project
• Help businesses develop an overall strategy for packaging and deploying code. Contribute to planning and strategy with his/her ideas. Draw off experience in order to influence others
• Be expert at applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Be able to document procedures for building and deploying
Must• Must be able to take ownership of product packaging and delivery for full releases, service packs and patches. Focus on improving delivery and testing efficiency.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve integration issues between software components
• Able to drive Continuous Integration and Deployment activities with a focus on simplification and efficiency.
• Ability to work with test leads in defining and executing test strategies and test automation
• Working knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes or other clouds deployment architecture and solution
• Working knowledge of Continuous Integration Platforms (Jenkins)
• Working knowledge of application architecture, infrastructure and security concepts and technical implementation
• Working knowledge for tests automation and performance testing
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate