Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Terraform architecture, best practices, and hands-on development skills are required, in addition to providing thought leadership/mentoring in Terraform skills to the team.
Must• University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
• Strong knowledge and experience working with Terraform (8 out of 10)
• Strong technical skills in JAVA (8 out of 10)
• Experience with Multithreading, Concurrency, Performance tuning (5 out of 10)
• Intermediate knowledge of AWS (Lambda, Dynamo DB, S3, SNS, SQS, automation) - (6 out of 10)
• Intermediate automation testing experience (i.e. JUnit)
• Intermediate Jenkins knowledge
• Basic knowledge of SQL
Nice to have• Capital Market knowledge (repos, ability to explain trade flow)
- English: Upper-intermediate