Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
It features metadata-driven UI and business processes, so bank may change/optimize their onboarding process even without system restart. You will be part of the team responsible for system core.
Our Java-based technology stack includes enterprise-grade libraries like Activiti BPM, Drools BRMS, Spring Framework, Hazelcast Data Grid and Vaadin, React.
Project stores data in Oracle Database, MongoDB and external custom-built document storage.
Some facts about the project:
- Solution built from scratch and now is live
- We have really good responsive product owner
- Official communication language is English
- So can play scrum-like process with 2-week long iterations
- We run Java 8 / Kotlin
- Each team member creates automated tests for features, they works on (including full set of unit, integration and UI tests)
- Project makes from dev to production with couple of clicks
- Organization of test planing, test execution process
- Coordination and updates on SIT/UAT calls, team representation in front of different stakeholders
- Managing risks and Issues resolution
- Capturing quality metrics, making sure team fits quality SLAs
Must- QA Leading experience - 3+ years
- Strong knowledge of test design
- Manual testing experience - 7+ years
- Experience in web services testing (SoapUI, Postman etc) - 2+ years
- Excellent skills of reading and analyzing logs to identify root cause of a defect
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English
- Functional and non-functional testing experience
- Ability to prioritize test cases based on risk analysis
- Knowledge of software testing principles and concepts
Nice to have- Banking domain
- English: Upper-intermediate