Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Technically solution consists of two main components:
1. Metadata configurator. Analysts use it to prepare metadata that Operational application works on top of. Allows for customization of business processes and rules 2. Operational application. Operations analysts' main tool, onboarding requests live here.
Applications built with Java8/Kotlin, Activiti, JBoss Drools, Spring, Mongo DB, Hazelcast, Vaadin on UI in main components, React/Redux in auxiliary components. Auxiliary components cover various business cases: reporting, client facing applications, operational dashboards, request processing prioritization and many more.
- Including requirements clarification and liaison with other technical teams on the details of the contract
- Manual testing, for those cases when automation is not feasible (they exist, unfortunately)
Must- Strong knowledge of test design
- Knowledge of automation testing using Selenuim WebDriver
- Knowledge of Java 8
- Excellent skills of reading and analyzing logs to identify root cause of a defect
- Functional and non-functional testing experience
- Ability to prioritize test cases based on risk analysis
- Knowledge of software testing principles and concepts
Nice to haveBanking domain
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English
- English: Pre-intermediate