Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
A risk change request has been raised requiring the implementation of some risk measures using MLC.
You will work on Murex side and will travel to clietnfrom time to time.
- Contribute to the build activity of the project
- Ensure a proper understanding of the client requirement
- Ensure the client satisfaction
- Assure client project deliverables assigned to her within the agreed timeframe, quality and following murex Delivery methodology
- Reports on progress, issues, blocker to his stream lead and project manager
- Identifies binary issues and defects, notifies the product team and tests the fixes provided
- Responsible for the unit testing of his/her own deliverable
- Provide support to the client when needed
- Ensure collaboration with other murex internal, client and system integrator teams to share information
Nice to haveBusiness knowledge on Risk
- English: Advanced/Fluent