Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Managing migration of current systems in AD 2008 to AD2016.
• Managing the compatibility of relevant tools to ensure AD 2016 is supported.
• Decommission of older hardware.
Global team of 9 operators and 6 engineers that supports AD globally.
• To test the compatibility of software that is used in AD to ensure AD 2016 is supported
• To retire older servers during this migration
• To support migration related queries and troubleshoot issues that could arise.
Must• Experienced & technical understanding of Active Directory 2003 /2008
• Domain controller promotion, removal and manage related technical issues.
• Experienced on Active Directory technical issues e.g. replication, authentication.
• Knowledge of group policy management - Creation of New GPO, technical knowledge on GPO process.
• Experience in DNS on implementation of new DNS server. DNS Zones knowledge, DNS records additions /removals and related technical issues.
• Hands on DFS implementation, replication and modification process
• Experience on monitoring tools like SCOM, BMC
• Knowledge of WINS
• Basic knowledge of PowerShell, VB scripting
• Experience in tools systems like SNOW, REMEDY
• Experience of working in global environment with shift patterns
• Good communication, analytical skill require for this position
Nice to have• Project Management skills
• Microsoft Active Directory Certification
• Have handled large scale migrations before for AD.
- English: Advanced/Fluent