Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Team up to 10 people, focused on application monitoring using own solutions and vendor delivered platforms like MS SCOM, AppDynamics. Working in DevOps framework on multiple locations.
Cooperating with USA and CH located people to deliver MS SCOM service for internal clients. This is covering implementing new versions, new features, configuring, problem solving and business as usual tasks.
• Review and update SCOM console security, apply patches, create SCOM console roles and reviews, and create and install custom Management Packs (MP) as needed.
• Deliver SCOM views via SCOM Console and Web Console, create custom reports on results of SCOM monitoring, using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) technologies, and provide problem resolution for SCOM components and related custom scripts.
• Utilize verbal and written communication skills to maintain accurate system documentation and provide training as required
• Manage customer satisfaction through effectively communicating and managing customer expectations
• Ability to communicate how to leverage technology to create business value and become more effective and efficient
• Work with project managers and peers to understand and solve challenging technical problems, produce effort estimates, and improve system functionality, reliability and reduce costs.
• Work closely with a Business Technology peers and management emphasizing collaboration and joint effort to ensure that the needs and expectations of organizational stake holders, business partners, external customers, and third party organizations are met and/or exceeded.
• Transfer knowledge via documentation and training to Business Technology resources.
Must1. SCOM Administration
2. SCOM Authoring via Silect MP Author/Studio (Perfered) or Visual Studio
3. Basic VB or PowerShell scripting
4. Basic SQL Scripting (understanding of SQL Databases from a SCOM perspective)
5.SSRS Reporting Design ( would be nice)
Nice to have• Experience with the installation and administration of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012/2016
• Experience in application/network performance and availability monitoring
• Experience using the Microsoft Windows PowerShell scripting engine to automate tasks with SCOM
• Experience major Microsoft technologies including PC and server operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Office 365, and Skype for Business/Lync
• Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and Hyper-V - Microsoft technologies
• Knowledge of Citrix and Vertas Enterprise Vault related technolgies
• Knowledge of multiple processor systems, RAID hardware, SCSI attached, and storage area network solutions, preferably experience with HP and EMC hardware.
• Knowledge of data backup, replication, and encryption technologies, preferably experience with Symantec Netbackup, and VMWare and EMC technologies
• Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, SSH, TELNET, SNMP, FTP
- English: Upper-intermediate