Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior Java/GoLang developer
The new system would bring user experience to the next level by introducing the best technologies of the Cloud age to hard drives and network drives owners. Data safety, integrity and cooperation with the companies like Google, Dropbox and Amazon is what drives our team.
- Participate in code reviews and passionate technical discussions.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship for your peers.
- Positively affect platform with best engineering practices.
- Develop and implement delivery scopes/timelines.
Must- 4+ years of Golang/Java experience (concurrency)
- Desire to switch to Golang
- 2+ years of Cloud-based distributed system development (microservices, AWS)
- 1+ years of NoSQL databases experience (consistency, caching, DB design)
- Sync/async communication/execution model
- REST API development
- Software design patterns, UML
- Linux skills
- Creating and presenting technical documentation/diagrams.
- Understanding, negotiating, translating client requirements.
- Ownership of development scope, estimations, planning, Agile process.
Nice to have- Cassandra/DynamoDB/S3, Kafka/Kinesis/SQS
- EC2/Lambda, Docker, EKS/Kubernetes, CI/CD
- Networking (TCP, HTTP/2)
- OAuth 2.0, Security (OWASP)
- English: Intermediate