Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
After an ambitious and well executed plan, the client is scheduled to go live on Murex IRD and CRD in January 2019. Over the past 18 months, the client has migrated onto Murex their IRD and CRD business as well as rebuilt associated process to take advantage of Murex capabilities. Following January 2019 go live, the client is planning to (1) roll out EQD on Murex, (2) build out a global application Support platform, and (3) immediately start on streamlining up and down stream application ecosystem to take advantage of Murex capability.
- Liaise with technical team(s) -- when needed -- to resolve FO related issues and necessary enhancements
- Develop FO Business requirements per given stream and according to Project needs as they come along
- Yield Curve management and validation; curve assignments; new curve creation
- Products (IRD, CRD, EQD) management and validation
- Manage day-to-day assigned project tasks to complete various FO deliverables
- Contribute and assist existing support group(s) in resolving request or issues with P&L, Market Data, and booking issues
- Analyze, formulate, proposed, develop and/or contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- Continuous follow-up of new Market regulations/practices globally
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
Must- Strong product knowledge in IRD, CRD, EQD
- Strong understanding on P&L concept overall and its components
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in Market Data, Curve structure, Simulations, and Trade Life Cycle
- Good understanding of Market Risk Management (including VaR, stress-tests, back-testing)
- Strong analytical, pricing, and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong experience in supporting FO users and resolving their daily issues
- 5+ years experience in financial markets role
- 5+ years experience with Murex on FO functionalities
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
Nice to have- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations, MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Test management
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Murex
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Senior Murex RISK Consultant||New York City, US|
|Murex||Murex Datamart Subject Matter Expert||New York City, US|
|Murex||Middle-Senuir Murex Front Office Consultant||New York City, US|
|Murex||Middle-Senior Murex Back Office Consultant||New York City, US|