Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Track and communicate delivery progress.
• Organize and facilitate team interactions with other departments who do not practice scrum as needed to deliver products on time. This may include basic project management practices as well as excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Support the Product Owner, including vision, story mapping, roadmap, backlog maintenance, internal and external communication and defect/bug resolution.
• Support the Scrum Team with grooming of backlog, clarifying stories and applying acceptance criteria.
• Identify and remove impediments.
• Help teams minimize distractions and maintain focus on delivery goals.
Must• Experience in Atlassian Jira and Confluence usage for Agile projects is necessary
• Experience in clinical data, big data, data analytics, ML is highly appreciated
• SCRUM Master should have experience in Agile implementation within established organization, be able to effectively work with people resistance and change people mindset.
Nice to haveClinical or R&D Pharma data
- English: Advanced/Fluent