Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Interest Rate Swaps
• Credit Default Swaps
Project offers diverse opportunities from QA to Business and Technical Analysis and Functional and non-Functional Development. Technology is based on Java and FlexSDK.
- Gain confidence of the released software quality by applying automated testing approaches.
- Provide feedback and Test Execution Reports to management and stakeholders.
- Provide estimations of upcoming testing activities.
- Identify automated test failure root causes and provide fixes for delivered automated tests.
- Document identified defects in the defect tracking systems that is easily understood by developers; cooperate with developers as necessary to resolve issues.
Must- Master's degree in engineering, computer science or related technical field from a four-year accredited university.
- 2+ years in software testing and quality assurance (ISEB/ISTQB certification is a plus).
- Java script hands-on experience is a must.
- Experience in JAVA.
- Good understanding of Webdriver API.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and XPath Locators is strong asset.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies.
- Ability to take ownership of test automation activities.
- Aptitude to understand long term project goals and take steps independently to achieve them.
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal.
- Experience with test tools like HP QC, Jira or equivalent.
Nice to have- Experience in an agile development environment.
- Creating test scenarios in Gherkin notation (Cucumber, Specflow etc).
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems (e.g. GIT, SVN etc).
- Knowledge about Financial Markets and Financial Instrument Types.
- Continuous integration knowledge and experience in using CI tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo etc.).
- As well as working as part of a team the candidate needs to be reasonably self-sufficient and able to take a problem and try to resolve it before asking others for help.
- English: Intermediate