Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior Automation QA
You'll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure of our platform for monitoring and diagnostic solutions of customer assets in scope of energy practice.
Our platform is based on cloud technologies and includes solutions for Data Collection & Integration, Message Broker, Data Storage, Data Processing & Analytics, Micro Service & Micro App, UI, Cyber Security, Logs, Containerization, Virtualization, OS, CI/CD.
This role will provide you the opportunity to work with a modern and responsive technologies stack and will provide the right individual the chance to take ownership of code and development. A passion to influence change, work with a highly Agile & TDD environment is a must.
Our team is: DevLead, 3 Snr Developers, 1 Snr Test Engineer, 1 Snr DevOps Engineer in Dnipro (and growing) with Product Owner on client's side in Paris (France).
Project was started in June 2018 and has strong plans for the future including successful demos on international exhibitions and real clients for the product (first release to client planned for summer 2019). SCRUM is used for project processes.
• Develop effective automation strategies and automation test plans
• Execute test cases (automated) and analyze results
• Document defects
• Participating in the testing process through the entire lifecycle
• Participating in Agile software development process
MustTest automation technologies are about integration test mostly using REST API and BigData Integration Technology APIs (Kafka, Spark, NOSQL, SQL). Most likely Java/Groovy will be used for automation.
• 3-5 year(s) overall experience in testing of of web applications and services
• 3+ years of experience developing automated software tests and plans
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Hands-on experience with functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, big data testing, cross platform testing, component testing, security testing, performance testing, UI/UX testing, A/B testing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate