Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Recrutiment process initiation and driving
• Hiring pipeline tracking and regular reporting
• Focusing on Customer satisfaction and delivery, managing customer's expectations
• Tracking teams performance and issues
• Raising delivery risks to customer and negotiate options
• Identifying process inefficiencies and drive solutions
• Close cooperation with Delivery Manager
• Being local people manager. This means engagement with all people on a regular basis - provide updates and propose changes.
• Peforming apprisals, R&V etc.
• Organization of trainings, team buildings
• Vacation/Day Offs/Absence requests coordination
• Regular and ad-hoc reporting
• Participation in offer preparation
• Preparation and particiapation in governance meetings
Must• Excellent soft skills and English communication skills
• 5-6 years of experience in customer service and managing directly medium to large teams (15-30) preferably in an outsourcing/off-shoring setup.
• Candidate should have experience with hiring and setting up the teams
Nice to have• IT Infrastructure / support area experience
- English: Upper-intermediate