Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The position requires a blend of skills, including strong business acumen and Energy&Utilities /IT/Digital technology understanding. SME will collaborate with Luxoft sales and account management, as well as technical leaders, helping to drive new engagements and support/evolve the existing ones.
Preferred locations: USA
• Help in vertical brand- and offering-building inside and outside Luxoft with partners, potential and existing clients and analyst relations;
• Actively participate in pre-sale process, driving the industry expertise showcases for potential clients and supporting the RFI/RFP/Proposal preparation activities;
• Develop and drive collaboration with partners to deliver comprehensive solutions for Energy&Utilities industry clients;
• Lead the Energy&Utilities architecture discussions and operations optimizations where applicable;
• Supervise the delivery for key engagements in Energy&Utilities vertical;
• Explore new opportunities for Energy&Utilities within the vertical, participate in due diligence;
• Be a company face on industry-wide events across the globe.
Must• Over 15 years of international sales and delivery experience with global Energy&Utilities companies and technology companies that serve the industry;
• Knowledge of common frameworks and software solutions Energy&Utilities;
• Ability to understand complex digital sales and client service, and operational solutions for Energy&Utilities and to bridge the gap between technical and business requirements;
• Proven experience in implementing and architecting solutions incorporating 3rd party/partnering products across mentioned Energy&Utilities segments;
• Outstanding Energy&Utilities industry customers C-Level relationships;
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about Energy&Utilities solutions, business strategy, products and emerging technology trends;
• Deep expertise delivering the software products to major Energy&Utilities corporations through solution scoping, selling and delivery of software engineering services;
• Proven track record of successful participation in industry events involving Fortune-500 companies in recent 3-5 years.
Nice to haveYour specific duties and responsibilities may be expanded, curtailed or otherwise modified consistent with the Company’s objectives and the evolving needs of the business. Company management shall have sole discretion to implement any such changes. You will be advised of any such changes as far in advance as practicable.
- English: Advanced/Fluent