Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
In this project, we support our customer in rollout and operation of the PREEvision tool from Vector globally throughout various locations. We will establish a worldwide support team providing services on different levels, including but not limited to infrastructure-related tool issues, requests for tool customization or modeling in the tool up to process-related queries. We will assume the expertise ownership for PREEvision rollout and continuous operation.
Therefore, we are looking for highly motivated automotive engineers with vast experience in model-based engineering. You will get exposed to new, emerging software technologies in the automotive world such as service-orientation, AUTOSAR Adaptive or virtualization while performing a key role in a state-of-the-art system design process.
- Developing strategies so resolve customer issues and requests
- Coordinating the solution of customer issues and requests
- Planning, designing and implementing customer-specific PREEvision add-ins such as metrics, report
- Supporting the customer on modeling- and process-related questions and requests
- Documenting all issues and requests including current status tracking in a ticket management system
Must- Engineering Degree in Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering
- 4+ years experience in automotive system development
- Strong background on model-based system engineering (MBSE):
* Experience with one or multiple of the following MBSE tools: PREEvision, Rational Rhapsody, MagicDraw, Enterprise Architect
* Experience with modeling languages UML and SysML
* Experience with object-oriented programming, ideally in Java
- Familiarity with automotive system design processes and automotive core technologies (AUTOSAR, networks, harness ...)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to have- Experience in requirements engineering
- Experience in system design
- Experience in testing
- English: Intermediate
- English: Upper-intermediate