Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Join our international team and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team of financial services consultants. In this role you will be working on projects for biggest investment banks in Europe. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise in the Capital Markets industry. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, we will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
On this project you will be working on providing accounting requirements to the systems designed for UK legal entity.
* Configuring Calypso to fit the requirements
* Validation of requirements with IT experts
* Testing of functionality developed in IT systems
* Acting as accounting SME on relevant projects
Must* Calypso Accounting module experience
* Understanding of key financial markets products: equities, bonds, REPOs, securities lending&borrowing, exchange-traded derivatives
Nice to have* Russian language
* Accounting background
- English: Upper-intermediate