Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Technically solution includes BPM engine, rules engine, reporting engine, metadata configuration components; most of these components are exposed via end-user facing interacting web applications. The platform is used by both external and internal users, it is mission critical as part client experience upgrade roadmap. There is a potential to develop machine learning and process mining solutions as add-ons to the platform, given the delivery of planned features is on target.
- Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase
- Design and implement new metrics and metadata for reports / analytics
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
- Perform peer code review of project codebase changes
- Desire to improve backend skills or experience with Java / Kotlin is a big plus
- Ability to create good enough UI from scratch without UX input
- Candidate should write code on daily basis (most of the interview will be live coding session)
Nice to have experience:
- ECMAScript 6
- At least one released project related to data visualization
Nice to haveBanking domain
- English: Intermediate