Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Technically solution includes BPM engine, rules engine, reporting engine, metadata configuration components; most of these components are exposed via end-user facing interacting web applications. The platform is used by both external and internal users, it is mission critical as part client experience upgrade roadmap. There is a potential to develop machine learning and process mining solutions as add-ons to the platform, given the delivery of planned features is on target.
- Work actively with BAs to understand and implement requirements
- Work closely with QAs on issues resoluition
- Write automation tests
- SIT / UAT development support
- Release support
- Document design
Must- at least 5 years of experience in industry of software development
- at least 3 years of experience as software developer on web projects
- candidate should write code on daily basis
- up-to-date overview of modern software development tools and techniques
- good knowledge of Java 8, Spring, SQL, MongoDB
Nice to have- Kotlin
- Fluent spoken and written English
- English: Intermediate