Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Assistance in preparation of quarterly and annual tax disclosures for consolidated US GAAP financial statements, including evaluation of current taxes position, deferred tax disclosure, ETR analysis.
• Control over timely submission of the tax returns, declarations, and other required tax reports, work in cooperation with local accounting teams.
• Control over tax accounts and tax balances of the companies within the Tax Contoller's responsibility, analysis of the changes, tax reconciliations, review of corporate income tax computations
• Analysis of current and planned activities of the legal entities to ensure they comply with countries' tax laws and regulations;
• Lead special projects aimed at assessment of potential tax exposures and enhancement of tax efficiency, i.e.:
- participation in tax due diligence during M&A;
- corporate restructurings, mergers;
- change in shareholding,
- share deal, asset deal,
- special tax regimes or incentives, etc.
• Support tax part of annual audit of financial statements, including SOX procedures
• Support regional finance and accounting teams during local tax audits conducted by the tax authorities
• Monitoring of changes in tax legislation and advise senior management on potential impact of current and future laws changes on the operation of the Group.
Must• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Tax
• Good knowledge of corporate and personal tax rules of several major international jurisdictions
• Good knowledge of main international taxation principles, DTTs, EU Directives, OECD concepts
• Knowledge of basic principles of international accounting standards is an advantage (IFRS, GAAP)
• Strong analytical and calculating skills
• Fluent spoken and written English
Nice to have- tax accounting skills / general accounting experience
- English: Upper-intermediate