Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
In this project, we support our customer, one of the worldwide leading automotive OEMs, to create and operate a test environment for service-oriented communication over Ethernet. We will assume full ownership of the test process, including test planning, test specification and test execution. Tests will cover various aspects of service-oriented in-vehicle architectures. You will be exposed to new, emerging software technologies in the automotive world such as service-orientation, AUTOSAR Adaptive or virtualization and collaborate closely together with our domain experts in this area.
- Gathering requirements on test framework and test infrastructure
- Designing, implementing and integrating test framework and test infrastructure
- Supporting test engineers in test execution
- Analyzing test results including clearance and root cause analysis of test failures
- Presenting and discussing test results with the customer
Must- University (of Applied Sciences) degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as automotive software developer
- Experience in designing and developing IP-related protocols (IPv6, TCP, ...); particularly strong experience with SOME/IP and HTTP
- Experience with IBM DOORS and Vector CANoe
- Programming skills in C++ and/or C#
- Knowledge on automotive core technologies Classic AUTOSAR and/or AUTOSAR Adaptive
- Oral and written fluency in English
Nice to have- German skills are an asset
- English: Upper-intermediate