Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Understand and ensure compliance with the Bank processes, standards, guidelines and the SDLC framework.
• Report to the supervisor periodically on work accomplishments, and escalate issues which cannot be resolved.
Must• Good understanding in Software Development Life Cycle and QA process;
• Proficient in testing theories and methodologies Regression ,SIT, UAT, PT, BDD,TDD, ISTQB certification is a plus point;
• Hands on experiences in software development language - Java, python, Linux &Unix shell, SQL, Selenium;
• Familiar with general software testing tools (JIRA,CI/CD, GIT, Selenium, JMeter, etc.)
• 1+ years experiences in the field of Financial industry, CFA certificate is a plus point;
• At least Bachelor Degree;
• Positive Working attitude, Fast learning ;
• Excellent English application skills;
Nice to haveRegulatory Domain
- English: Upper-intermediate