Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Regular QA with networking and preferably scripting
- Manual testing
- Performance testing
- Test case automation
- Regression testing
Tools used for test case automation: TCL, Spirent iTest.
- Provide input for Functional Specifications
- Design and create Test Cases and Test Plans for different Features
- Execute manual test cases for Performance, New Feature and Regression testing
- Maintain Test documentation
- Configure test setup and perform troubleshooting activities
- Root cause isolation. Bugs / Problems reporting with accurate description, steps to reproduce, associated logs.
- Develop and maintain automation infrastructure and automated scripts
- Run and debug automated regression
- Test data review and script code review
- Report progress and results of the tasks performed periodically (to team and management)
MustThe best candidate would be a networking tester (QA) engineer with experience in running and creating automated scripts.
- Good networking skills: TCP / IP, Layer 4-7 protocols, Switching, Routing (Cisco Certifications are a plus)
- Understanding of testing principles and QA skills. Experience with designing, creating and executing Test Plans and Test Cases, bug isolation and reporting.
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Scripting skills - any programming / scripting language experience is good; TCL / Spirent
- Experience with network traffic generators is a plus.
- Good communication in English, both speaking and writing
Nice to haveTraffic gen expertise
- English: Intermediate