Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Technologists at fund research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Our environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Our teams are lean and agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback. We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people. In fact, of the 700 employees globally, approximately 500 of them code on a daily basis.
Our investment company success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That’s a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
• Monitor the model production and testing processes, identify and troubleshoot issues, and apply fixes
• Work with researchers and other users to address their questions regarding model testing, production, data sets.
• Administrate user access to data, perform audits and track usage.
• Compile and analyze dataset and model production statistics and produce specialized reports.
• Operate our data processing framework.
• Design, implement and enhance scalable monitoring applications and tools.
Must• Experience in working as technical support engineer/devops.
• Excellent skill in SQL: can write complex/sophisticated SQL to quickly retrieve the information and locate the problem.
• Experience working in Linux/Unix, being able to write bash shell to perform text-processing tasks.
• Experience in Python programing is required.
• Background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math or Physics.
• Excellent analytical skills and a passion for solving problems.
• Be detail oriented and capable of multitasking and delivering in fast-paced work environment.
• Self-motivated and have strong mindset of support engineer, ie to quickly perform check and locate root cause of the problem and inform end user quickly.
• Excellent communication skills: must be fluent in English, spoken and written.
Nice to have-Experience in Perl scripting is a Plus.
-Experience in writing report of the system in good format and help pushing the development of the system is a BIG PLUS.
- English: Upper-intermediate