Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Technologists at fund research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Our environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Our teams are lean and agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback. We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people. In fact, of the 700 employees globally, approximately 500 of them code on a daily basis.
Our investment company success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That's a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following):
• Monitoring and supporting our software infrastructure and model production system. Investigating and troubleshooting issues.
• Developing software systems in Python (or Java if you have a background)
• Integrating best-of-breed tools and technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mesos, Docker, Elasticsearch
• Assembling platforms and frameworks to automate business processes
• Collaborating with internal technology, research and portfolio management teams
MustOur ideal candidate will have a strong background in devops, technical operations or software development, great interpersonal skills, and familiarity with systems administration and/or integration. In addition, the candidate will have:
• A bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field
• Experience working in Linux; familiar with bash scripting
• Solid programming skills in Python or Java; experience with relational databases (MySQL)
• Familiarity with existing open-source software packages and the DevOps toolchain
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment preferred
• Excellent analytical skills and a passion for solving problems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be detail oriented and capable of multitasking and delivering in fast-paced work environment
• A great support attitude (our job is to make life easier for other teams!)
• Able to work independently with minimal direction
Nice to haven/a
- English: Upper-intermediate