Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The Portfolio Solutions department owns applications and software components that are used by front facing employees (e.g., relationship managers, investment consultants) in the context of the advisory process as well as portfolio construction, analysis and monitoring. Additionally, these capabilities are being increasingly exposed also to end-clients.
The aim of this project is to offer a new advisory process client experience for two main client segments. With the new Advisory Process, clients can be advice fully digitally via tablet or screen sharing and the client experience will be improved. With the digitization, further efficiency can be achieved by relationship managers and all regulatory rewired information will be automatically gathered.
Furthermore, an initial, "robo advisory" will be implemented in the discretionary and advisory mandate area. The Robo Advisory shall be accessible for all channels. The project will support UI creation and back-end work on the application. As for the technology stack - we work on Angular5 and are going to migrate to Java 8 in near future.
This role will be part of one of the project teams that delivers new and/or enhanced functionalities for these applications/components.The employee is going to join program with existing 3 agile teams located in Zurich and Wroclaw. We want you to become a part of the team where the goal is not only to deliver software but also to create a transparent environment where your voice will be heard and you will know why we do things as we do.
- Build new functionalities and extend the existing application(s)
- Work closely with our business colleagues as well as other disciplines (e.g., requirement engineers) to elaborate technical solutions out of the requirements
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Write high quality technical documentation
- Support other team members (e.g., requirements engineering, testing) when needed
- Participate in Scrum meetings
- Knowledge of Java EE application development (J2EE-Architecture), J2EE Components and Patterns
- Knowledge of Databases (Oracle, DB2) and SQL and JPA.
- Experience with site performance tuning and resolving memory leaks
- Proven strong knowledge of OOP, software design principles and design patterns
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and written/verbal communication skills with fluency in English.
Nice to have- Proven experience in large projects, large systems, with large throughput, high performance.
- Vast experience in implementing third-party integrations, such as social integrations, analytics etc
- Banking know-how: Financial Instruments, portfolio theory, portfolio management processes, Advisory Process
- English: Intermediate