Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Advanced Support Engineer for SDN/NFV multivendor solutions
About the Project
The engineers will be involved in large integration projects sold via a PaaS (Platform As A Service) model. It includes the development of specific solutions for each customer and the support of these solutions. The Platforms follow an Open Automation strategy.
The main components are Python, Ansible, Robot Framework and Jenkins. It also incorporates event-buses such as RabbitMQ and open standards such as YAML, JSON. OpenStack is used as Virtual Infrastructure Manager.
Opportunities for you
Career growth in the new Data Networking technologies based on network virtualization and SDN.
The work is organized based on three fixed 8h-shifts to cover also the night and weekends.
The shifts distribution is:
06:00-14:00; 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00
On average, this work implies:
- 3 shifts / week (1 is night shift (rotation) ( min 110 / max 160 worked hours/month)
- 3 weekend shifts (Sat or Sun) / month (1 is night shift)
- 25% for night work
- 50% for weekend for
- 75% for night weekend work
Must• Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to work independently
• Good knowledge of networking protocols
• Familiarity with Routing and switching technologies
• Familiarity with Data Representation types
• Ability to write different scripts languages as per solutions requirements
• Experience in POSIX-compliant Operating systems such as
• Familiarity with Virtualizations technologies
Nice to have• Familiarity with Docker Is a Plus
• Experience with Openstack (is a Plus)
- English: Advanced/Fluent