Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
As a part of Luxoft Corporate Communications Team, Creative Copywriter is responsible for:
• Creating and distributing different types of corporate content, including emails, posts for corporate social network, articles and more.
• Providing Corporate Communications service through copywriting, copyediting, proofreading and distribution of employee content.
This role is expected to promote and contribute to a communication culture within Luxoft, creating closer synchronization between the management team, lines of business and corporate services.
• Announcing new corporate initiatives and programs for employees.
• Keeping employees up-to-date on important changes in the company, including new appointments, major events and reorganizations.
• Helping employees to define the proper target audience for their messages by creating custom distribution lists.
• Managing the official email mailbox for Corporate Communications.
Ad hoc activities:
• Creating content for company managers, acting as their voice to deliver company-wide messages through email, social media, information digests and other means of communication.
• Assisting in copywriting, copyediting and proofreading texts for Employer Branding collaterals.
• Assisting in the creation of media collaterals by transcribing audio and video files, creating headlines and descriptions for videos and preparing interview questions.
• Performing email distribution from Corporate Communications mailbox to different target audiences within the company.
Must• Native English speaker
• Background in IT and/or Journalism
• IT, Journalism and/or Copywriting experience
• Marketing background and/or experience would be a plus
• Familiarity with publishing and content management
• Passion for writing and communicating across cultures
• Ability to write in various styles and formats, ranging from business communication and articles to social media
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Proactive approach to projects and responsibilities
Nice to have• Ability to work in a geographically dispersed multi-cultural team
• Ability to work effectively and productively with team members and individually
- English: Native