Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
1. Analysis & Documentation of user requirements and transpose into Functional Specifications
2. Key liaison with Back Office and Operations user base, and primary interface between Business and IT with respect to Murex
3. Validation of user requirements with the vendor
4. Configure the application as part of implementation
5. Assist in creation of test plan, test cases and test scripts for all test phases of a project
6. Perform System Testing & assist with UAT
7. Assist with data migration exercises from existing application to Murex during initial project phases
8. Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues
9. Design & Build on-screen/ad-hoc reports requested by users
10. Act as the subject matter expert for Murex suite of tools used within Back Office
11. Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
MustMandatory skills / desired experience (2-5 years exp) :
1) Good understanding of Back Office functionality : Trade Event, confirmation, settlelment, fixing, netting, SSI, OSP, Swift msg, etc...
2) Exposure to Accounting for Trade & position configuration.
3) Understanding of Financial Markets, Treasury and related Asset-classes
4) Good communication and stake holder management skills
Nice to haveDesirable
1) Implementation knowledge in Murex - Versions 2.11 or 3.1
2) Murex Post Trade Workflows processing and Accounting Module
- Chinese: Advanced/Fluent