This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program’s variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people. The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams. These units will collectively undertake scoping, design, building, testing and implementation phases to deliver the variety program milestones.
Opportunities are across Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and various other locations.
- Manage and analyse business requirements into a solution design, managing user requirements workshops and formulation of an overall solution design, modelling transactions through the system to ensure that the business requirements are met.
- Hands-on business analysis role to analysis and propose solutions for business issues, process changes and functional requirements.
Work with different IT teams across infrastructure, and other divisions to deliver system solutions for the business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on their priorities, needs as well as system improvements.
- Build a strong relationship and manage expectations with users and stake holders.
Must- Murex Accounting experience
- Excellent Murex experience
- Candidate should have good understanding of capital market business with indepth knowledge of accounting standards. Prior experience in vendor based platform MUREX, or a competitor (Calypso, Summit, Sophis) will be an advantage.
- Candidate must have Hands on experience working with some key asset classes (FX, IRD, Equity of Credit derivatives)
- Candidate is expected to engage users (Back office etc) in project requirement gathering, organize workshops and chair forums
- Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills as he/she is expected to engage users frequently. Meeting minutes, presentation slides, process, biz and functional requirements are examples of documentation work to be expected
- Experience working in the financial industry with relevant experience in business analysis and project implementation
- Experience in managing and delivery of trading platforms for Treasury products on a global scale, integrated within the organizations treasury product systems
- Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions and business drivers.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of accounting schema, Simple/Dynamic/Formula based accounts configuration.
Nice to have-
- English: Intermediate