Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The BI2 application is a key strategic project providing Standard Reporting and Self Service BI capabilities to the business. Standard Reporting covers a number of different business areas including Client Reporting, Product Reporting and Performance Reporting. Self Service BI provides a framework and environment of tools and capabilities for business users to develop adhoc solutions according to demand from end users including regulatory and compliance departments. Microsoft BI tools are used extensively in the project with Oracle used as the primary database. BI/2 is developed with Oracle, SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, C#, HTML 5.
• Data Warehouse team consists of 30 people - UI/UX Designer, Requirements Engineer, Frontend and Backend Developers, 6 Testers (Manual and Automation), Project Manager, Technical Leaders and 3 PMOs. There are 4 projects being developed in the team. In all cases we work based on SCRUM methodology, cooperating directly with our ZH partners with regular deliveries done in 2 weeks sprints.
Technical Testing is building a core team in Poland, department heads are located in Zurich, the team is developing different frameworks and tools related to test automation and providing test automation service for internal bank clients in context of major projects and programs.
You will be working for various test automation projects ( web and standalone) for web browsers, Oracle DBs, Linux and Windows environments test automation depending on specific project need. Senior Automation engineer is required to manage and execute test automation and performance testing activities for various projects of Credit Suisse.
2. Develop new features of test automation tools and frameworks.
3. Prepare test automation and/or performance test suites.
4. Execute automated test suite for major releases, gather and report the execution data
5. Perform code review of your peers.
6. Prepare and update design documentation for new projects
7. Perform analysis of test outcomes
8. Close management and tracking of defects/bugs
9. Providing effective monitoring and reporting of test progress/status to partners
10. Support QA teams with Test automation execution during the official release cycle
11. Partner and collaborate with project team members to deliver testing services for the Product Line including improving overall test maturity, coverage, implementing governance, establishing standard test process & increasing automation/non-functional testing footprint
MustEssentials Skills and Qualifications:
1. Quality Assurance & Testing or SW Development background
2. Java coding skills, OOP concept knowledge and experience with Java Testing frameworks (e.g. Junit/ TestNG, Maven)
3. Working experience with Test automation tools and frameworks for web and standalone applications (e.g.: Selenium, Test NG, Junit, UFT/QTP, Cucumber, Jbehave)
4. Experience working with Unix, Linux and SQL
5. Continuous Integration / build systems' knowledge (TeamCity, Jenkins, SVN)
6. Self-reliant and responsible for assigned tasks
7. You are an enthusiastic, forward-thinking and motivated person and an excellent team collaborator
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
Nice to have1. Experience of using JIRA, Confluence and ALM Quality Centre (or equivalent tools).
2. Knowledge on SDLC, Agile, TDD, ATDD, BDD concepts.
3. Non-functional testing experience (e.g.: performance, load, stress).
4. ISTQB certification.
- English: Upper-intermediate