Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The client extends a current team that works on various Regulatory Risk Technology initiatives. As a part of this program we are looking for a senior Java Developer with number of years experience in banking risk systems.
• Work with business analysts and project managers
• Communicate design ideas and take part in peer reviews
• Interact with other IT developers who are users of said components
MustSkill and Experience
• 6+ years of experience with IB front office risk system
• Experience of being involved in delivering large scale distributed systems
• 5+ years experience with multi-threaded distributed systems
• 6+ years experience with messaging systems
• 6+ years experience with Core Java and C++ programming
• 6+ years experience with Big data Technologies, such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
• Strong background in data analysis within complex software environments
• Capable of describing practical day-to-day analysis techniques used in order to achieve goals
• Deep understanding of core Java libraries such as concurrency, collection and networking
• Demonstrable Java testing skills (e.g. JUnit or Mockito)
• JDBC is a plus
• Java2D, JPA, JMS are plus
Essential: Undergraduate degree in computer science or similar (e.g. math or EE) / Master's Degree in computer science or similar.
Nice to haveCommon Requirement
• Pro-active, self-starter, able to pick up an issue, and take ownership through to successful delivery
• Efficient communications with global team members and other colleagues
• Team player
• Develop and unit test code in a rapid moving and changing environment
• Strong design skills and ability to work independently and in a team setting.
• Strong problem solving skills
- English: Advanced/Fluent