Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Project scope includes toolchain development, data analytics and modeling - an essential part of designing exciting, potentially life-changing ADAS and data processing applications.
Your team will take care of variety ADAS related development:
• Complex math data models for electronic control units (ECU)
• Approaches to data analysis and model optimization
• Methods of data collection and monitoring
• Data quality assessment techniques
• Embedded Navigation
Above all, we search for a reliable, result-oriented person with initiative. A developer dedicated to his work and keen on keeping commitments. A good team member, thorough and accurate, which will help the team to take professional pride in their work, while constantly striving for high quality solutions.
This is your chance to join the automotive industry on the fast track to fully autonomous cars!
Benefits info: Luxoft offers competitive compensation and great benefits, including: full Medical, Dental & Vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan with great matching on contributions, above average Vacation/Personal time, and many more benefits and perks!
- Maintain project artifacts (scrum board, project backlog etc.)
- Customer facing: intensive communication, adjusting project goals, collecting requests
- Ensure successful delivery of cross-functional product initiatives
- Deep dive into technology for participation in tech discussions on customer site / immediate assistance
As a Scrum Master:
- Lead daily and weekly sprint meetings spanning a cross-functional teams around the globe
- Guide the team on how to use Luxoft practices and values to delight customers
- Champion the use of metrics and other objective measures across the organization
- Encourage open communication and an environment with an emphasis on problem-solving
- Facilitate getting the work done
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
Must- Experience in playing the Scrum Master / Technical Project Manager role for at least two years
- Strong knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent communication, mentoring and team building skills
- Demonstrated understanding of digital business landscape
- Demonstrated abilities to work with cross-functional teams across time zones
- Experienced JIRA user
- Understanding software development principles
- Basic knowledge of ADAS / Embedded Navigation related technologies
Nice to have- Experience in working in automotive industry
- Deep understanding / practical project experience with ADAS and C++ technologies
- Understanding of software architecture principles
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Native
- English: Upper-intermediate