Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of an efficient and safe HMI becomes central part of the modern automotive design. There are millions of cars on the road today featuring Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) developed by/with Luxoft.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle HMIs.
We offer you to join fast growing team, supported by highly professional Luxoft experts, in challenging journey: creation and customization of the modern and comprehensive Qt/C++ and HTML5/React based HMI. You'll be key member of cross-functional scrum team, closely work with customer, travel to US and Canada. Future relocation to US/Canada is possible.
Your zone of responsibility will include:
• Support developers in collecting and validating of the requirements
• Development and maintaining of the automation test scripts for complex HMIs
• Work with both HTML5/React and QT/C++ based HMIs
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a person with an analytical mind, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and extremely good social package.
• Testing and test automation for HTML5/React and Qt/C++ based HMI;
• Propose own ideas about testing process of developed solution;
• Communication with developers, QAs and project owners;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Create effective test reports and traceability matrix;
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
• Prepare test plans according to ASPICE process and inputs from management, architects and function owners
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
Must• Good experience in Phyton programing language (minimum 1 year commercial experience).
• Practical knowledge of Linux based OS
• Practical knowledge of using Selenium
• Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
• Understanding of HTTP, TCP protocols
• WebSocket understanding
• Understanding of simulation approaches
• Understanding of the Selenium Server architecture
• Experience of working with Subversion, Git, Maven
• Analytical mind, willingness to understand complex systems and find their weaknesses
• Be proactive, self-motivated and self-disciplined
Nice to have• Practical knowledge of HTML5 HMI testing
• Practical knowledge of Qt/C++ HMI testing
• Experience working in CMMI, ASPICE process environment
• Practical knowledge of V-Model of development and Automotive standards, e.g. ASPICE, AUTOSAR
• Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, FlexRay
• Participation and/or completion in testing certification programs (ISTQB, ISEB or tool specific certifications).
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in QA automation
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Hot RegularQA Automation Engineer ( C# )||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Regular Automation QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Intern QA Automation C#||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Senior QA Automation (Java)||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Senior Automation QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|