Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Filetransfer Engineering is responsible to develop, maintain and support the software components involved in the solution.
We are looking for a developer that will help our team to improve existing components , create new and integrate them into the current Managed File Transfer solution.
Our team: team located in Krakow (6 engineers)
Technologies used: Java (Spring with extesions, Hibernate), Oracle, Angular JS, Perl, C++
Opportunities: work in international team with clients in Zurich and Krakow.
• Development of application using Java and Enterprise Frameworks
• Implement integration with external systems
• Release preparations (artifacts , packages...)
• Strong skills in Java (Java Core, Spring, Hibernate, REST)
• Base knowledge of Angular JS
• Base scripting skills
• Experience with Linux and Solaris
• Good level of English to be able to communicate with engineers/contacts (phone & written).
Nice to haveNice-to-have:
• Experience with Tomcat
• Experience with C++, Perl
• Knowledge of Filetransfer protocols (FTP/SFTP/...)
• Knowledge of SSL/SSH
- English: Upper-intermediate