Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The primary objective of the project is to deliver a standardized product nomenclature and to report trades, positions, risk and PnL against standardized products to support the mapping of pricing and risk models to products, combined with mandates authorities.
• Performing Requirements analysis, Gap analysis, Data profiling, Data mapping for high load back office data distribution banking application.
• Work in distributed team based in London, Krakow with deep level of communication inside of international team.
• Facilitating business/domain knowledge accumulation/sharing within the team.
• Contributing in the strategic transformation of Luxoft as a vendor towards technology partnership with Customer.
• Improving ownership of the solution to allow Value propositions creation for the Customer
• Support existing application modules.
Senior business analyst for large front-to-back bank product adoption.
Scope of work:
- New requirements analysis, decomposition and translation into work items for other teams
- Coordination between requester and multiple development teams
- Overall programme progress tracking and reporting
- Onboarding of new systems onto reference data hubs
- Map and gap analysis, assistance in technical questions
- Coordination, progress tracking and reporting
Must- Strong background in business and system analysis
- Practical experience in managing stakeholders and coordinating dev teams
- Good communication skills, fluent English, ability to express thoughts clearly
- Confident technical knowledge in data structures, XML, SQL
- Confindent background in business and system analysis
Nice to haveData modelling experience
Planning and prioritization
- English: Intermediate