Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The Financial Markets FMTPT team is looking for strong, hands-on candidate to fill the role of Java Developer. FMTPT Development team develops the solutions to support global Financial Markets application systems at Standard Chartered. Key current initiatives include trade processing systems front-to-back.
• Be part of an Agile team and contribute to the improvement of product
• Understand the user requirements and help write spec by example for product owner
• Track and maintain metrics such as code coverage, system performance and system security
• Contribute to design and implementation of application integration solutions
• Hands-on programming work for development projects
• Contribute to implementation and enforcement of best practices related to standards and control of software code, testing and release management in messaging development
• Release to production and provide second line support to production system support team.
• Analyse issues and fix them during production and testing.
Must• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a top tier university
• Experience in developing robust, distributed, scalable, high production quality applications
• Experience in Test driven development, micro services, messaging middleware, Kafka, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Java 8, Netflix OSS, Docker, monitoring tools such as ITRS, ELK etc.
• Experience with Rule Engines e.g. Drools
• Strong hands-on ability on application development using Java
• Strong hands-on ability on relational database development, like Oracle, Postgres
• Be familiar with Continuous Integration methodology
• Good written and spoken English
• Good knowledge about financial markets and trade lifecycle is a big plus
• React, Redux, JQuery & J2EE
Nice to have• Financial Markets knowledge and work experience
- English: Upper-intermediate