Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Work on project initiation/planning/resource&task allocation/progress follow up/release etc .
• Coordinate SIT/UAT/DR and go live activities on project level, negotiation with interface systems.
• Stakeholders engagement and the status update to stakeholders.
• Manage defect triage and correlate symptoms with likely causes.
Must• 3-5 yrs experience with medium/large scale project as PM role.
• Adequate English communication skills in writing and speaking in an English working environment.
• Strong abilities on problem solving and constructive thinking, a quick learner.
• Basic knowledge on financial IT.
• A logical thinker in front of huge complexity and uncertainty.
• Team player with proactive thinking and initiative to improve the entire team's efficiency and collaboration.
Nice to have• Enthusiastic about software quality engineering and its modern applied practices/tools.
• Basic Murex understanding
- English: Upper-intermediate